Pages

Subscribe:

Labels

4/3/11

Mozilla Firefox 4 Can't Chat, Comment, and Logout On Facebook

A few day ago I had just installed Firefox 4 finals which is the latest version of mozilla. I feel this 4 firefox speed better than the previous version, and I even tried installing firefox add-ons yag my first pair at version 3.6.14, there are some that are not compatible with firefox 4. But as I have described here that can install add-ons that are never installed first. And I tried to smooth browsing, downloading too smoothly, but when I want to chat on facebook, it can not, can not logout, until finally I uninstall firefox this 4. And I think the problem can not chat on facebook already finished, but it still can not after I installed the add-ons as before. Finally I found the cause could not chat on facebook is because I install add-ons called CookiePie. After I disable CookiePie finally I can chat, upload, comment and also logout facebook as before. Apparently not CookiePie suppoort for firefox this 
. But there are also add-ons that are not compatible with firefox 4 but can still be executed.  Please try where the add-ons that can be installed as well as causing problems as I did.
 

Hopefully useful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment